The WP Starter Guide is a great tutorial for all new beginners on their way to creating a wonderful informative website.
The Ultimate Helpful Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Creating websites is already difficult but you will have a big advantage over some other users if you use the wonderful WP Starter Guide
WordPress has been around for years and it was originally created to help design new oriented sites. Due to the user friendly abilities of the program there are lots of people who have started to use it more and more.
Most of the WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites” anymore. The average user doesn’t have the ability to use WordPress effectively enough to create logical navigation as well as optimal content layout. However with the WP Starter Guide we have handed over the tools to be a successful web page owner.
There are several Facts listed below showing why the WP Starter Guide will be a great edition to your successful website creation.
1: Some WordPress sites are organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. However WordPress is not just for blogging.
2: Some sites don’t have effective landing pages and this causes customers and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
3: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
4: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your customers.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this WP Starter Guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does This WP Starter Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners.and others who don’t know all they need to know about WordPress (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout. This will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. And potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons into your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
Return to Just Chillin’ with Nancy