Use Coconut Oil Daily to see some of the amazing things it can do for you.
For the absolute best supply and source of Coconut Oil
Here’s a newsflash I’m sure won’t surprise you. Nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the value of what is found in nature!
Mother Nature is incredibly generous. She provides us a bounty of fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients to nourish our bodies so we can enjoy a long healthy life.
One fruit in particular – the coconut – is so abundant in its healing properties it’s referred to as “the tree of life.”. Before World War II, people living in the Philippines, consumed a diet that consisted mainly of rice, root crops, vegetables and an abundance of super food,the coconut.
The coconut is a “functional food” rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. The essential nutritional building blocks for great health. Continue to read below and you will learn about all the benefits that coconut oil can bring to your life.
Before World War II, the miracle-healing coconut had been used to help alleviate:
- The unique quality of the oil truly helps fight viruses, bacteria and even yeast! Therefore we may have healthier people without using so many antibiotics.
- The Health and Science Institute proves the oil can promote colon health! Consequently we would have decreased colon cancer.
- There is a complete list of parasites, infections, and viruses that coconut oil has been shown to be effective against!
- How consuming one ounce of coconut oil a day helped a group of women decrease their BMI and waist circumference. Therefore it burns fat quickly and can fuel the body.
- Coconut Oil can boost your Thyroid which in turn will help with your weight loss.
- Coconut oil is a naturally moisturizing cleanser. It is an effective sunscreen, blocking out 20 percent of harmful rays.
- And so much more!
In cultures where unrefined coconut oil is a part of the everyday diet. There is less obesity and less lifestyle-related disease such as diabetes. It’s even been said that eating this can help with weight loss.
Unfortunately, very little is consumed in the U.S. As a result we have metabolic syndrome—along with its symptoms of obesity, diabetes and heart disease. These illnesses are reaching epidemic proportions!